Kingston SSDNow KC300 Maximizes Power Efficiency
- New SSD Boosts Productivity as it Allows Notebook PCs to Run Longer
- Enterprise-grade SMART Tools Self-Monitor Health and Life of the SSD Enabling More Efficient Workload Management
- Advanced Data Integrity Protection Helps Maximize Performance and Endurance
Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the latest addition to its SSDNow family, the KC300 solid-state drive. KC300 enables business, mobile and power users to be more productive as the drive maximizes power efficiencies in notebook PCs. KC300 provides advanced power management via an LSI SandForce second-generation SF-2281 processor, allowing users to do more from a single charge.
KC300 is the next-generation business drive, replacing the Kingston V+200 and KC100 SSDs. The drive features enterprise-grade SMART attributes, allowing IT departments to monitor wear range data, SSD life left, write amplification and total bytes written. KC300 comes equipped with Data Integrity Protection featuring DuraWrite technology to extend the life of the SSD by effectively and efficiently reducing the number of Flash writes via an intelligent compression engine without sacrificing data integrity. RAISE reduces the number of uncorrectable errors in the drive, over and above standard error code correction.
“Kingston’s new SSDNow KC300 is designed to help business, mobile and power users extend the lifespan and significantly improve the performance of their PC or notebook with higher speeds, greater stability and reliability,” said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston. “KC300 provides greater power efficiency than the traditional hard disk drive, thus allowing users to keep on working longer without having to recharge the battery.”
KC300 is available as a stand-alone drive or as an upgrade kit containing cloning software and other accessories for a desktop and/or notebook system. It is backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Latest posts by Rern Jern (see all)
- MSI New GAMING Product Lineup To Feature XSplit Gamecaster - March 26, 2014
- Kingston Unveils System-Specific Memory’s New Package with a Taste of 100% Rich Compatibility - March 17, 2014
- Blue Coat Appoints New Country Manager; Launches ‘Business Assurance Technology’ Blueprint for Malaysia - March 13, 2014