Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the Carbide Series™ 100R and Carbide Series 100R Silent mid-tower PC cases. Priced at $49 and $59 and offering features designed to make PC building incredibly quick and easy, the 100R cases make it possible for users to build a serious PC that looks as good it performs.
Corsair Carbide Series 100R
The Carbide Series 100R and Carbide Series 100R Silent are among Corsair’s lowest-cost cases, yet avoids the look of many low-cost PC cases, instead offering an elegant aesthetic that will appeal to gamers, hobbyist PC builders, and system integrators. The cases include innovative, builder-friendly features that make Corsair cases popular with PC users, such as built-in SSD mounts, front-panel USB 3.0 ports, intelligent cable routing, and tool-free drive mounts. And with up to five fan mounting locations (two fans included), tool-free support for four 3.5″ drives and four 2.5″ SSDs, and support for long graphics cards, the cases easily support high-end GPUs, liquid coolers, massive storage, and PSUs.
Corsair Carbide Series 100R Silent
The standard version of the Carbide Series 100R come with a side panel window and top cooling vents. The Carbide Series 100R Silent version is sound dampened with a solid top and non-window side panel to reduce noise.
“The Carbide 100R shatters the stereotype that budget-friendly cases have to be gaudy and poorly designed, ” said George Makris, Product Manager for Cases and Cooling at Corsair. “Now gamers and PC enthusiasts have a subtle, functional, and affordable foundation for their next PC.”
- Tool-free mounting of hard drives and optical drives
- Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports
- Direct airflow path to top GPU
- Plenty of room for large graphics cards and power supplies
- Cable routing channel behind motherboard tray
- Up to five fan mounts
- Front: 2 x 140/120mm
- Top: 2 x 120mm
- Rear: 120mm (included)
- Two 5.25” drive bays
- Four 3.5”/2.5” drive bays with trays that support hard drives and SSDs
- Seven expansion slots
- Supports ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX motherboards and ATX power supplies
Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
For price, please ask local distributor in the specific country. The cases will be available in the second quarter from Corsair’s worldwide network of authorized distributors and resellers. They are backed with a two year warranty and Corsair customer service and technical support.
Latest posts by owikh84 (see all)
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces OC Showdown 2015 - January 30, 2015
- ASUS Announces Strix GTX 960, Priced at RM 999 - January 22, 2015
- G.SKILL Releases Extremely High End DDR4 Memory Kit at 3400MHz, CL16-16-16! - January 17, 2015